NEW DELHI: Selective relaxation will be given in non-containment areas from Monday during the lockdown, but strict restrictions will continue in districts declared Covid-19 hotspots, the government said on Sunday. What is allowed from today:
* All health services, including AYUSH
* Select commercial and private establishments
*Movement of migrant labourers within a state allowed
* Supply of essential goods
* IT and IT enabled Services, with up to 50% strength
* Industries operating in rural areas
* Shops such as kirana stores without restrictions on time
* Print and electronic media including broadcasting, DTH and cable services.
* Services provided by self-employed people such as electricians, IT repairs, plumbers, motor mechanics. and carpenters
* All agricultural and horticultural activities
* Operations of the fishing (marine/inland), aquaculture industry
* Plantation activities such as tea, coffee and rubber plantations (Max 50% of workers allowed)
* Animal husbandry
* Financial sector such as banks
* Social sector
* MNREGA works
* Public utilities
* Movement of loading and unloading of goods/cargo (inter and intra) state
* Select industries/industrial establishments (both government and private)
* Select construction activities
* Private vehicles for emergency services, including medical and veterinary care and for procuring essential commodities
* People travelling to place of work in exempted categories
* Offices of the government of India and offices of the State and the UT governments What will remain prohibited:
* All passenger movement by trains, except for security purposes
* Buses for public transport
* Delivery of non-essential items by e-commerce companies
* Metro rail services
* Inter—district and inter-State movement of individuals except for medical reasons or for activities permitted under guidelines
* All educational, training, coaching institutions etc
* All industrial and commercial activities other than those permitted
* Hospitality services other than those specifically permitted under guidelines.
* Taxis (including auto rickshaws and cycle rickshaws) and services of cab aggregators.
* Cinema halls, malls, shopping complexes, gymnasiums, sports complexes, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places
* All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious/functions and other gatherings.
* All religious places
* In case of funerals, congregation of more than twenty people will not be permitted
Here are the full home ministry guidelines on lockdown dated April 15. In a fresh order issued today, the government has excluded e-commerce delivery of non-essential items from the exempted category.