- 15-minute ambulance, a revolutionary initiative by CARE HospitalsBacked by an extremely strong network and manned by highly trained professionals, these ambulances are equipped to handle all emergencies in a record response time.
- Don’t miss the Golden Hour in treating heart attacks Post a cardiac attack, the Golden Hour is extremely critical as the heart muscles begin to die within 80-90 minutes after it stops getting blood. Post six hours, various parts of the heart could be irreversibly damaged. Most often heart attack patients don’t get a second chance.
- Unstinted Antenatal Care, a vital boon for women during pregnancyGeneral guidelines suggest one visit every month till 28 weeks, one visit fortnightly till 36 weeks and then weekly till delivery.
- Times Health Survey assists you in your search for the best critical care hospitals in India Research that tabulates the best hospitals and clinics in India for 2020.
- Times Health Survey Methodology: Easing the common man’s search for the best Critical Care Hospitals in the countryResearch that ranks hospitals across critical care.